Light and white, THE ART ROOM is a New York loft style studio space. High ceilings, wooden floorboards, a flexible space that can be used for anything from painting classes to book launches, ceramics to seminars.
- 50m2 ( 6 x 8.5m) open space.
- Trestle tables, chairs, easels, boards.
- Wifi. Sound system. Plenty of power points.
- Fully equipped kitchenette with fridge, microwave, plates, cups and tablecloths etc.
- Hot and cold water with separate large tub to keep paint away from tea and cake.
- Unisex toilet.
- Plenty of free parking.
- Rates from $30 per hour.
- Concession rates for non-profit organisations.
- THE ART ROOM Mate rates for frequent users.
- Suite 7.12 First floor, Building 7, Precinct 75
75 Mary Street, St. Peters NSW 2044
- Easy walk from St Peters or Sydenham train stations.